Drinkable with a very pleasant taste
Water quality tests (from Nevra spring) were made on several occasions from 2003-2018 by Department of Public Health- Federation, Department of Public Health, Travnik, SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS from Germany, Bio Institute Čakovec Croatia, Department of Public Health Beograd, and Holistic International Testing Service from Dubai, UAE.
Bacteriological water quality analysis was made according to the Natural Mineral water Regulations.
At the same time the analysis shows no isolated bacteria or germs which indicates a good natural environment/surrounding at the spring location.
-Water quality is confirmed by a complete physico-chemical, radiological and bacteriological analysis.
According to physico-chemical parameters the the spring water is:
- drinkable and has a very pleasant taste
- the spring temperature is 6 C
- PH value is 8,3 which means that Nevra water is alkaline water
- mineralization is 208 mg / l
- total hardness is 124 mg CaCO3 / l
- Nevra water has very low Sodium, < 1